Важно: на все вакансии, перечисленные ниже, мы ищем сотрудников, у которых уже есть право на работу в Соединенном Королевстве. Мы не имеем возможности оформлять рабочие визы.
Russian speaking accountant / Finance manager
We are looking for a dedicated Russian speaking accounting professional to oversee the finance function of our rapidly growing company. This is initially a part-time position that can become a full-time role in the next 6-8 months. You will be mainly working with Zima Magazine brand and will subsequently get exposure to other businesses within the Group. The position is stand-alone role based in Shoreditch office with opportunity to occasionally work from home.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts, and cashflow reports
- Draft month-end reports, year-end financial statements, P&L, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Perform variance analysis
- Manage monthly payroll, monitor staff expenses, and administer pension scheme
- Make payments to suppliers/ PAYE, etc.
- Issue invoices, chase payments, manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Prepare and submit VAT and corporate tax returns, liaise with the bank, HMRC, and auditors when required
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Part-qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
- Minimum three years of accounting experience
- Experience of working for a start-up or SME in London
- Experience with online accounting solutions such as Xero or Quickbooks
- Fluency in English and Russian languages
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of Excel
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivation and excellent attention to detail
To apply, please send us your CV with reference "Accounting position" to [email protected]
Digital account manager – Russian speaking
Zima Agency, part of Zima Group, is a growing media and marketing agency that helps companies with strategy, target audience, insights generation, PR, content and creative work. We are expanding our team and looking for a driven junior Russian speaking marketing professional to work with our international clients. The position is based in Zima’s Shoreditch office in London.
- Work with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their businesses, products/services, and marketing goals
- Provide strategic digital marketing consultancy to clients to add value to their businesses
- Create, plan, and run digital marketing campaigns for clients across different SMM platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube)
- Manage, plan, and adjust budgets to achieve client objectives
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationship management to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Source, appoint, and manage a team of outsourced freelancers to ensure their work is of the required quality, on time and budget
- Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns (weekly & monthly KPI reports), optimise conversation rates, track ROI
- 6-12 months of experience working for a media agency, media publisher or previous background of working as an in-house digital marketing professional in London
- Knowledge of SMM campaigns, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram (desirable)
- Experience of running PPC and SEO campaigns in Google AdWords
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of Google Analytics and other tools
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Russian
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative mindset, and a can-do attitude
The position will combine both account management as well as creative and analytical work. You will become a part of a dynamic team, will work with local and global businesses, and will be offered excellent opportunities for growth. If this job sounds like your perfect next career step, then send us your CV to [email protected]
Russian speaking food store manager – General manager
We are opening a new exciting food store in the heart of Soho and looking for a dedicated Russian speaking manager to deliver the highest standard of customer service and drive sales. You will be joining the team at a pre-launch stage and will be reporting directly to the shareholders.
- Manage day-to-day store operations, recruit, train, and lead a small team
- Organise daily and weekly rotas in line with budgeted hours
- Conduct stock checks and deal with food deliveries
- Manage KPIs, budgets, and P&L
- Negotiate the terms and manage contracts with various suppliers and other third parties
- Deal with and resolve customer complaints
- Ensure Health & Safety, Food Safety, and hygiene procedures & standards are maintained and followed by all of the team members
- Prepare regular management reports, assist with marketing and other ad hoc activities
- Previous experience of managing a restaurant/store/hotel in the UK is mandatory
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Excellent client relationship management and communication skills
- Analytical mindset and strong numerical skills
- Team leadership and management background
- Business acumen and problem-solving skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Russian speaking professional who is passionate about food and people and has a background of managing a retail store (or better a small food store or a restaurant!) in the UK. Great team, fun environment and opportunity to really get involved are guaranteed. Applied right now not to miss the chance by sending your CV to [email protected]
Russian speaking marketing and communications coordinator
Zima is a Russian fusion food concept in the heart of Soho. Spread over three floors and an al fresco terrace, our restaurant offers traditional Russian food with a modern twist. We pride ourselves on the most welcoming atmosphere and an exceptional customer service.
We are now looking for a young specialist to manage all of our marketing and communications activities, including advertising, digital marketing solutions, public relations, partnerships, and business development opportunities.
- Design, implement, and drive key online and offline marketing campaigns
- Develop Zima’s social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram, produce and source interesting content, build relationships with influencers and bloggers, grow Zima Restaurant’s engagement levels
- Set up tracking systems and analyse the results of all digital marketing activities
- Work with the external PR agency to produce promotional PR materials and press releases
- Monitor and manage Zima’s presence on the relevant platforms, including OpenTable, Bookatable, Google, TripAdvisor, etc
- Organise and manage internal and external events, e.g. tastings, parties, pop-ups, etc
- Build partnerships and identify business development opportunities.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly, annually) marketing reports, and forecasts
- Analyse, and monitor the competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Ensure all communications and content are consistent with other business activities, comply with the company’s identity, reputation, and standards of service
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Executive or in a similar role, previous experience in the hospitality/food/restaurant sectors is essential
- Fluency in English and Russian, excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of traditional and digital marketing tools (social, web, email)
- Working knowledge of analytical tools
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce engaging content
- Can-do attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision
We are looking for a young, driven, and outgoing person with a real interest in the food/restaurant business. You will be able to execute your ideas and have excellent opportunities for career progression. If you are a recent graduate, we are happy to provide visa support under Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) scheme. To apply, please send us your CV to [email protected] with a reference ‘CV, Restaurant’.